Friday, April 18, 2008

Two Pieces . . . just because I like them

Normally, I want my students to have complete control of the blog during the semester, but there are two gems that I just need to honor.

First, when you have three multimillionaire senators running for office, and any of them pointing fingers about who is elitist . . . well, our dear friend, Stephen Colbert, really made the point here.



Then, the candidate I really miss, made a delightful appearance on The Colbert Report last night. Most pundits agree that white men will decide the election. And Senator John Edwards is a white man whoose vote has REALLY be courted!





With both major Democratic candidates appearing on The Colbert Report, and with a SUPER super delegate also making an appearance, maybe Stephen Colbert is one of the most influential people of the year.

No comments: