- Once we let go of our fears, we become more powerful than weapons
- Ordinary civilians have the power to stop violence
- Image of Chilean protesters - I hope I'll feel as passionately as they did about their cause
- Incredible amounts of emotion that ebb and flow and overwhelminly unite people in struggles of nonviolence
- From the film, funerals are where violence is born
- How can we make powerlessness a weapon?
- Give our own lives rather than taking lives is the greatest strength of nonviolence
- It requires a lot of perseverance to achieve one's goals through nonviolence
- Nonviolence has to be about more than just regime change to jhave a lasting effect on peoples' lives
- People become violent to be heard in a world where they feel dispised
Friday, September 5, 2008
One thing from today . . .
Posted by FB at 2:37 PM