- The diversity of activists was essential to the succes of the Civil Rights movement
- From Rev. Green - everyone has an ego, but the important thing is to move past them to make progress
- Key to successful campaign: focus on message
- It takes more energy to hate than to be hated
- Bayard Rustin is the man!
- Remarkable to me that Rev Green is a man so full of optimism and positivity
- Great leaders of our time shouldn't be the only one's respected
- I'm overwhelmed by how far we've come since the Civil Rights movement, but have so far to go, even in the nation's capital
- Be your own voice and you will rally people
- How can we channel our emotional energy into something constructive?
- I wonder what the world would be like today if we hadn't lost so many brilliant people
- Rev. Green's tremendous respect for his parents and others aroumnd him in spite of differences
Friday, October 10, 2008
Posted by FB at 2:40 PM