- Body language and perception of attitude can be almost more important than language
- Importance of good organization in nonviolent campaigns
- To effect large scale change, we sometimes have to compromise our own well-being and safety
- Scratch the surface of the myth, and you will find that the most important thing is the organization and the people in the shadows
- Nonviolence is a discipline. It only seems distant to those who are not trained in it.
- Thinking . . .
Friday, October 3, 2008
Thought as of 10/3
Get well, friends with norovirus!
Posted by FB at 2:42 PM